This photo incites an array of feelings; awe, fascination, surprise, wonder, pride. Doing as they were asked, my ‘Masters of the Washing’ hung out a load… Questions under my breath as I unpeg them run out of my mouth;
- “how is this possible with your breeding?”
- “have we run out of pegs?”
- “who pegs a blouse sideways?”
- “how is that hoodie still hanging up?”
- “jeans with one peg by the leg?”
Thank you for hanging out the washing boys, I appreciate your efforts, really I do.
At what age do you think one begins hanging clothes with intent and precision?
Make sure you turn the teapot twice clockwise and once anticlockwise!